Design Rehab is actively seeking a Design Intern to assist the visual design staff in a broad range of projects while gaining real world experience. The Visual Design intern will have the opportunity to support and contribute to some of the innovative media projects online and offline. Our interns work alongside other designers and will be called upon to participate in many aspects of the design process.
• A solid understanding of design fundamentals
• Strong conceptual skills
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Adobe creative suite as well as knowledge of web trends
• Be an active collaborator
• Have great attitude and a desire to learn
Junior Visual Designer
Design Rehab is currently seeking a Visual Designer to design innovative print and / or web projects. These are major consumer facing websites and print collateral. We are looking for someone with experience building large scale projects involving high content properties. They work alongside the interaction designers and programmers. He or she will be responsible for brainstorming creative concepts with the project team, developing original design concepts, executing designs based on established style guides, participating in visual design presentations to clients, and developing design specs for production.
• 2+ years of interactive experience
• Strong conceptual thinking
• Intimate knowledge of relevant industry tools
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
• Driven to define the look and feel of large, industry-leading sites.
Design Rehab is currently seeking a motivated, hands-on front-end web developer to join the team. Developers are responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code and work with server-side developers to integrate this into the final product.
• 3+ years experience in front-end web development
• Expert hands-on knowledge of XHTML/CSS
• Experience translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable code templates
• Strong working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatibility (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc.) for dynamic web applications
• Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility
• Knowledge of SEO best practices
• Experience with version control software is a plus
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
Design Rehab is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
NOTE: Please include a link to your online portfolio with your resume (copy & paste in field) in order to be considered. You can also send designed resumes and portfolios to email@example.com. Thank you!